The Sonoma Teak Deep Seating Outdoor Club Chair with Sunbrella™ Cushion is the ultimate in outdoor deep seating leisure. Made from generously sized premium teak that is subtly curved and our combined lasting durability creates a great seating choice for families who love to be outdoors. The luxurious feel with a balance of strength and beauty creates furniture that will last for generations. Safe in full sun exposure and arrives semi-assembled. Stainless steel hardware is included. Safe in full sun exposure. Arrives flat packed and requires minor assembly. HiTeak outdoor furniture is made from ecologically harvested premium teak, cut from the heart of the tree, which makes it immune from deterioration in weather of all kinds. We start with choice cuts, straight, smooth and free of knots – the best quality available. We control drying by preparing the timber in our factory owned kilns. We use time-honored techniques, including dowels and mortise and tenon joinery. All of our teak products are assembled with 304-grade stainless steel hardware. New Teak has a natural honey golden color. Left untreated outdoors, exposed to sunlight and air, the honey color will soften to a light grey and after several years to a silvery patina, which embodies elegant beauty that improves with age. Occasional cleaning with mild soapy water and a soft brush to remove dirt and surface stains or it can be left with no maintenance at all.
- Product Dimension: 30.75Wx36.25Dx33H
- Seat Dimension: 27.5Wx25Dx11H
- Product Weight: 40 lbs
- Carton Dimension: 38x38x10
- Carton Weight: 46 lbs
- Simple assembly required, all hardware included
- Responsibly harvested from well-managed plantations
- Safe to use in all climates
- Requires little or no maintenance
- Ships fully hand sanded with a light golden color
- Over time ages to a soft silvery patina
- Carefully kiln dried to eliminate cracking or shrinking
- Manufactured using time-proven methods
- 304 stainless steel hardware will not rust
- Cushions made to order from all-weather Sunbrella™ fabric.