The Paris Teak Outdoor Club Chair with Sunbrella™ Cushion is named after the center of European culture and art, which inspired the design of this collection. The sweeping curve of the arms and back combine sophistication and luxury, with comfort. Perfect for the patio, poolside or on a balcony. Safe in full sun exposure. Minor assembly is required. HiTeak outdoor furniture is made from ecologically harvested premium teak, cut from the heart of the tree, which makes it immune from deterioration in weather of all kinds. We start with choice cuts, straight, smooth and free of knots – the best quality available. We control drying by preparing the timber in our factory owned kilns. We use time-honored techniques, including dowels and mortise and tenon joinery. All of our teak products are assembled with 304-grade stainless steel hardware. New Teak has a natural honey golden color. Left untreated outdoors, exposed to sunlight and air, the honey color will soften to a light grey and after several years to a silvery patina, which embodies elegant beauty that improves with age. Occasional cleaning with mild soapy water and a soft brush to remove dirt and surface stains or it can be left with no maintenance at all.
- Product Dimension: 39 x 31.5 x 31.5
- Product Weight: 53 lbs
- Carton Dimension: 38.75 x 33 x 9
- Carton Weight: 57 lbs
- Simple assembly required, all hardware included
- Responsibly harvested from well-managed plantations
- Safe to use in all climates
- Requires little or no maintenance
- Ships fully hand sanded with a light golden color
- Over time ages to a soft silvery patina
- Carefully kiln dried to eliminate cracking or shrinking
- Manufactured using time-proven methods
- 304 stainless steel hardware will not rust
- Cushions made to order from all-weather Sunbrella™ fabric.